- Take lots of pictures when you visit an 80-year-old farm-to-gate-market and enjoy local fruit and honey we’ve prepared just for you.
- Stop on your way for structured tastings at the VERY classy Reif Estates and The Exchange Brewery and enjoy both sophisticated ambiance and offerings. Spend some time on their grounds and in their boutiques and have everything picked up for you and waiting when you get back.
- Visit Cheese Secrets and create your very special, artisanal picnic with every attention to detail including food sensitivities. It travels well……. and tastes even BETTER. Enjoy it by the waterfront at Queen’s Royal Beach and take some selfies in our world famous Gazebo.
- Finish your ride off with samples from our best fudgery in town, Maple Leaf fudge, as we’re retrieving all your purchases along the way and delivering them to your accommodations via our complimentary concierge service.
- Vino Velo self-guided tours are best enjoyed over 4-6 hours. Pick your bike up as early as 10:00 a.m. and returned by dark. Take advantage of our Complimentary Concierge service and have all your purchases along the way picked up for you. Route is 15-20 km in length and completely flat, on paved country roads and bike paths. Departs from Vino Velo 5 Henegan Rd, Virgil, ON.”