Gastro Velo, Food & Bicycles, takes the rider on an international food tour on Niagara’s beautiful Parkway into Old Town and the Waterfront. Spend some time with this international ensemble of craft-masters and enjoy meal-sized portions!
1. Fuel up and launch with Niagara’s best Scones at an English Grocer, The Grove.
2. Ride through lush vineyards to local fruit & honey at the 80-year-old German Mennonite, Walker’s Country Market.
3. Cruise into Old Town via the beautiful & safe Niagara Parkway to our local French Cheesemonger, Cheese Secrets for a go-go pack of fine cheeses.
4. Take your Hungarian Chimney cakes from Budapest Bakeshop down to the waterfront and enjoy the food and view.
5. Prep for the ride back with an award-winning desert from Gelato di Carlotta.
Add a wine tasting at Reif Estates, a beer sampling at the Exchange, or test some special spirits at LTD Distilling by clicking here……. Take advantage of our complimentary concierge service and have your purchases picked up for you.